Research project by Abhishek Gupta, Ameen Jauhar, and Nga Than
- Abhishek Gupta - Founder and Principal Researcher, Montreal AI Ethics Institute and Machine Learning Engineer and CSE Responsible AI Board Member, Microsoft
- Ameen Jauhar - Team Lead, Centre for Applied Law and Tech Research, Vidhi Center for Legal Policy
- Nga Than - Doctoral Candidate, City University of New York - The Graduate Center
Given the extensive coverage that privacy gets in popular media and how many of us fear for how our personal data might be used in nefarious ways, our research project is embarking on unearthing if there exist discrepancies between the expressed privacy concerns and the behaviours exhibited by consumers when it comes to the protection of their personal data.
More details on the operational nature of this research project are forthcoming.
You can help us!
For any questions regarding this project, please feel free to reach out to any of the following contacts:
- Abhishek Gupta (abhishek [at] montrealethics [dot] ai)
- Ameen Jauhar (ameenjauhar89 [at] gmail [dot] com)
- Nga Than (nthan [at] gradcenter [dot] cuny [dot] edu)